May 30, 2023
- Added credit terms and credit limit fields to the CSV customer list.
- Resolved an issue with the calculation of product profitability and customer profitability summary, specifically when sales and returns were equal, resulting in zero sales.
- Corrected inaccuracies in the daily quantity totals on delivery notes and invoices.
- Applied layout fixes to the weekly delivery note.
May 23, 2023
- Added an option to export customers with WhatsApp numbers from the WhatsApp Window's menu bar.
- Standardized Header Format for Customer-Facing Reports (Invoice, Delivery Note, Statement)
- If a user attempts to log in from a different device while already logged in, the system will now automatically log out the user from the previous session and securely close the software. This prevents any conflicts or potential issues that may arise from multiple active sessions.
- Fixed the issue when generating invoices for multiple customers, which created a lot of space gap between invoice header and item lines, causing more pages to be printed than usual.
- Fixed the issue where pressing the enter key multiple times to save a credit note caused an error that led to the creation of multiple credit notes in transactions.
- The issue where all reports are named delivery note after generating the latter has been fixed.
May 17, 2023
- Daily payments are now displayed on supplier Weekly bills.
Previously, the delivery note was limited to showing a maximum of 27 records on one page. It can now display up to 37 records.
Unified interface for changing customer sequence per driver, rep, or collector.
- Optimization for slower and unstable internet connections.
- Fixed the issue where daily invoice generated for Next Sun, Next Mon, or Next Tue shows the current week as the invoice and weekending date.
- The issue where inaccurate dates are displayed when loading backup week from the customer dashboard is now fixed.
- The issue where running weekending for more than 20 minutes causes an error that interrupts overall progress has been fixed.
- The issue where loading merged invoice from Head account on a backup week causes an error has been fixed.
Login or Sign up to post a comment