April 26, 2023
- Daily sales form can now be set as the default view for customers.
- The supplier list on the Supplier dashboard is now automatically refreshed when the sequence of suppliers is changed.
- The Daily Sale Form now includes the option to add items.
April 25, 2023
- A new form was added for entering Daily Sales, which allows viewing line and invoice totals as data is entered.
- Added a sequence button in the supplier dashboard, which enables changing the supplier sequence.
- Head account merged invoice now has a weighted average price for increased accuracy, as opposed to a simple average price.
April 15, 2023
- Customer Delivery notes for a specified date range are now created in a separate folder named after the customers' number
- By pressing the letter S while in Round stock, the Round Standing Order will be opened.
- Two new columns, Payment Method and Payday, have been added to the customer list that is exported as a CSV file.
- It is now possible to load backup weeks from the Customer Dashboard via Grid.
- To indicate that you are not in the current week, the background color of the Customer Dashboard changes to red while you are in a backup week.
- The issue of the customer address not being displayed for the selected customer on the customer selection screen while in a backup week has been resolved.
April 06, 2023
- In round stock, it is now possible to enter driver orders for the entire following week.
- In all grids, "this week" and "next week" columns are separated by different background colors.
- In round stock, driver's standing orders can now be entered
- All full-screen windows can now be resized and moved freely within and between screens.
- Inactive weeks' column in the customer dashboard and change price window can now be sorted.
- Added historical customer returns report for a given date range.
- It is now possible to send WhatsApp Template messages to individual customers.
- An effective date for driver's standing orders can now be selected.
- The issue where pressing the Escape key does not work on the supplier dashboard is now fixed.
- Fixed the issue on the Round reconciliation report where it displays overlapping decimal figures when all entries entered in Round closing and orders have decimal points.
- The issue where some full-screen windows occupy the entire screen and cover the taskbar is now fixed.
- Fixed the error in classic view, when loading a backup week for a customer that does not exist.
- The issue where generating a merged invoice from the backup week causes an error has been fixed.
Login or Sign up to post a comment