March 16, 2023
- Added a WhatsApp log to show messages sent per customer
- Tag filter added to WhatsApp integration
March 13, 2023
- Type 2 supplier bill has been added to the supplier dashboard.
- Grid enhancements have been added to the depot stock.
- Geocodes are now included when generating customer list from CSV dashboard.
- Print option is now available in round closing, round returns, round damages, and driver's orders.
- The issue from the customer dashboard - hide products where the message "sorry! you cannot delete this item" doesn't go away even after moving to another product that can be deleted is now fixed.
- The issue where opening a customer that has no products added to their accounts, then while opening the standing orders an error occurs has been fixed.
March 10, 2023
- Creating and modifying collectors are moved to the file maintenance menu
- Customer sequence options moved to the customer selection screen.
- Round Maintenance menu from file maintenance has been removed.
- Grid enhancements added in round stock.
March 08, 2023
- Standing orders are now visible in grid view and are colour coded.
- The customer dashboard now includes an "inactive weeks" column, which indicates the activity status and the duration of inactivity for each item.
- Added a new report to print customer price list without RRP and discounts.
March 06, 2023
- There is a 15% increase in speed for weekending.
- The Customer returns summary report in Excel has undergone significant speed improvement.
- Grid enhancements have been made to supplier deliveries and the customer price window.
- A new column with color codes has been added to the customer price window to show inactive weeks.
- There is now an option to apply a single percentage discount to all items in the customer price window.
- Reports dashboard has been reorganized
March 01, 2023
- The record for a customer who cancels their order for the day, regardless of having standing orders in place, will be marked as canceled and struck out.
- A new report showing a list of customers who have not placed orders via WhatsApp.
Login or Sign up to post a comment